FAQs: Answers to Common Questions
3G Iphone Embedded DVR:
1) How do I playback footage?Connect to the DVR via the remote desktop icon on your desktop right click will bring up a menu
Click the main menu (first button) then click search (looks like a magnifying glass).
Under search you'll have Event Search and Time Search
Click Time Search
Click the date on the calender that you want to search. Anything that's boxed in white are the days you will be able to review.
Enter the time frame. The first set of 00's are for hours, followed by minutes, then seconds. Once time is chosen, hit the "ok" button.
By default, it goes to one screen. To view multi screens, hit the multi screens (looks like small squares).
2) How do I backup/copy footage?Right click to close the menu
Right click to open the main menu, click the menu button (first button) click backup (looks like a diskette)
In the from, enter the Year/Month/Day and Hour:Minute:second of when the incident occurred
In the To, enter the Year/Month/Day and Hour:Minute:second of when the incident ended
Under device, you can select CD/DVD, USB or PC
Select the device you would like to use, then select where you want to save the backup
Click Calculate which will tell you how much space is required for the backup and how much free space you have on your media
3) How do I log in using an Android Phone/Tablet?Go to the app/market store, search and download "iwatchdvr".
Once app is downloaded, enter following information:
DVR: Whatever name you want for the DVR
Address: your Dyezz.net .dyezz.net
User: your user name
Password: your password
Make sure to choose h.264.Hit "save" and it will save the information.
Now click on the newly saved DVR and it will connect you.
4) How do I log in using an Iphone/Ipad?You will need go to the App Store and search/download "IP Cam Viewer Pro NibblesnBits".
If there is any confusion with the apps, being as there are many IP Cam Viewers, just make sure you have the one by Nibblesnbits and is by a developer named Robert Chou.
This is the paid version which is $3.99. The free version is for Android only.
Download and install the app.
Once downloaded, please open the program.
Hit the "Add" button.
Choose "IP Camera, DVR, NVR"
Enter the following:
Make: Yoko Tech
Model: Yoko Tech IV-R0422. (It will be the first one on top)
Http Port: 81
User: your user name
Password: your password
You have to add each camera individually so just change the Name and CH#.
Click on "Add"
This time just change the Name and CH#.
Name: Camera 2
Do this until the last channel/camera.
Once all the cameras have been added, hit the back button and you will now be able to see all of the cameras.
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 512.331.2788.
5) How do I log into my cameras using a MAC?Open up Safari and type in your Dyezz.net i.e. http://test.dyezz.net:81
Enter your user name and password
There will be a few options on the upper left corner
Click on the âDownload DVR Remote Desktop (Mac OS X 10.6 or above).â
NOTE: You have to have 10.6 or above for the program to work.
Open up the program and enter your credentials.
IP/Host Address: Your Dyezz.net
User Name: Your user name
Password: Your password
Click on âOKâ.
1) 1) Where can I download Mulitview to view my cameras?Multiview can be downloaded from the Download section.Alternatively, Multiview can also be downloaded from the GV-DVR/NVR's web interface under the Multiview section or installed from any GeoVision Main System Installation disk.
2) 2) Where can I download Remote Viewlog to playback footage?Remote Viewlog can be downloaded from the Download section. Alternatively, Remote Viewlog can also be downloaded from the GV-DVR/NVR's web interface under the Remote Viewlog section or installed from any GeoVision Main System Installation disk.
3) 3) How do I setup Multiview to view cameras remotely?After Webcam Server has been setup on the GV-DVR/NVR, follow the instruction as attached below to install/run Multiview on the remote PC. MultiView.pdf
4) 4) Where can I find a user manual for my Geovision system?There are a number of manuals linked on the USAVision website found at: http://www.usavisionsys.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=27
5) 5) How do I setup e-mail alerts using Gmail?Refer to the instruction below to setup e-mail alerts using a GMail account: Gmail_EmailAlert.pdf